Friday, April 12, 2013

Psalm 23

Sometimes I get depressed by the world today.  But my spirit receives hope again from the Psalm 23:
The Lord is my Shepherd ----- that's a Relationship!

I shall not want ----- that's
Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures ----that's
Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters -----that's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul ----- that's
Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness --that's
Guidance!

For His name sake ----- that's
Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death--that's Testing!

I will fear no evil ----- that's
Protection!

For Thou art with me ----- that's
Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me -----that's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies------that's
Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil -----
that's Consecration!

My cup runneth over ----- that's
Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life----that's
Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -----that's Security!

Forever ----- that's
Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment