Sunday, June 12, 2011

Playing Tourist Near Home

One could live in a place for a long while, but never visited certain places with a deep interest. I decided to spend some time to learn more about the area I live. If I were a tourist, I would want to learn as much as possible about Baltimre, Washington DC, Annapolis, etc. in a short and precious few days. So I asked Joan to go visit the Farmers Market at Fells Point with me yesterday. And Joan also invited WeiFang to come along. The three of us had a wonderful time wondering by the water front, had breakfast at Bon Fond (?)- it's bread smelled havenly, and had lunch at the Greek Town.

The follwing link posted some pictures I took during the walk:
You are invited to view Christina Huang's photo album: Playing Tourist in Fells Point 06112011


No comments:

Post a Comment