Monday, September 26, 2011

Tearing up paper towel is sheer fun

While Joshua seriously studied his toys, he simply enjoyed tearing up paper towel with sheer delight.  I used a piece of paper towel to wipe his mouth, then placed it on the piano.  He is at the height that he can reach the piano cover, and he picked-up the paper towel.  WOW!  He started to tear it apart, and then uttered a giggle with sheer delight when he listened to the tearing sound.  That certainly fascinated me too.  So I giggled with him.  That action seemed to qualified me as his buddy (or co-conspirator) in his mind.  He gave me such wonderful smiles, later he took a nap on me comfortably.  He woke up without looking at me as if I were a stranger.  I think he felt that he can now confined in me after he and I have gone through the tearing up paper towel adventure together.






Yes, Grand Yau Yau, we are in this together!
Ya, I still remember you as my paper towel pal after my nap!  and you surely deserve a big smile from me, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment